Статьи по микро-нано- электронике и СВЧ-радиометрии и визуализации. До 2000 года опубликовано более 100 научных работ.
1. Kouzaev, G.A., Cherny, V.V, and Lebedeva, T.A. (2000): Multivalued processing spatially modulated discrete electromagnetic signals. Proc. 30th Eur. Microwave Conf. Paris, Oct. 2000. P. 209-213.
2. Kouzaev, G.A., Cherny, V.V., and Lebedeva, T.A. (2000): Multi-valued processing spatially modulated discrete electromagnetic signals. (Invited paper). Proc. Int. Conf. Systems, Cybernetics, Informatics. Orlando, USA, July 2000, vol. VI.
3. Kouzaev, G.A., Tchernyi, V.V, and Al-Shedifat F. (1999): Subpicosecond components for quasioptical spatial electromagnetic signal processing. Proc. SPIE. 3795. P. 40-49.
4. Kouzaev, G.A., Nazarov, I.V., and Cherny, V.V. (1998): Super broadband passive components for integrated circuits signal processing. Proc. SPIE. 3465. P. 483-490.
5. Kouzaev, G.A., Nazarov, I.V., and Tchernyi, V.V. (1998): The super broadband passive components for integrated circuits signal processing. 4th Conf. Millimeter and Submillimeter Waves and Applications, Digest, San Diego, July 20-24, 1998. P. 161-163.
6. Kouzaev, G.A., Nazarov, I.V., and Tchernyi, V.V. (1997): Circuits for ultra high-speed processing spatially modulated electromagnetic field signals. Int. J. Microcircuits and Electronic Packaging. 20. P. 501-515.
7. Tchernyi, V.V., Zhuravlev, G.A., and Kouzaev, G.A. (1995): Nonlinear emission dynamic of heterolaser caused by nonlinear waveguiding in the active layer. Digest, Int. Symp. United Radio Science International-Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium (URSI-PIERS), Seattle. USA. 24-28 July, 1995. P. 25.
8. Tchernyi, V.V., Zhuravlev, G.A., Gvozdev, V.I., Kuzaev, G.A., Podkovyrin, S.I., and Nazarov, I.V. (1995): Discrete optimal multistability in the system of coupled nonlinear waveguide resonators. Proc. 8th Annual Meeting of Lasers and Electron. Optics Society. 2. P. 25-26.
IV. Microwave and Millimeter-wave Radiometers and Imagers
1. Kapranov, S.V. , Kouzaev, G.A., and Tchernyi, V.V. (2013): Characterization of microwave radiometers and study of human-body radiation by the means of the state space reconstruction algorithms. Int. J. Signal Proc. Image Proc. Pattern Recognition. 6. No 1. P. 203-224.
2. Kouzaev, G.A., Turygin, S.Yu., Tchernyi, V.V., and Kulevatov, M.M. (2000): Millimeter-wave high-sensitive radiovision system for study the human-body radiation. Proc. Int. SPIE Conf. EBIOS'2000. Amsterdam, Netherlands. July, 2000. Paper No 4158-50
3. Kapranov S.V., Kouzaev G.A., Tchernyi (Cherny) V.V.: Characterization of Microwave Radiometers and Study of Human Body Radiation by Means of State Space Reconstruction Algorithms. International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Vol. 6, No. 1, February, 2013, pp. 203-224